Windows server 2003 & terminal services HELP!

Thu Apr 15 13:20:00 2004

	I've got trouble using VNC in Win2k3, but VNC is certainly not interfering with terminal services.  There must be something changes in system architecture between Win2k3 and older platforms.

	To make sure VNC work, you have to install it in console session.