Is this too tough for newbie?

Thu Apr 15 13:15:00 2004

	I don't know which part of documentation you've read, but installing WinVNC isn't that complicated.  It's almost next, next, next.

	During install, you're proposed to select if you want to register VNC service.  Even if you forgot to choose this option isn't important.  You could register it later on if you need.

	All you have to know is that VNC (in WinNT) has two mode: service mode and user mode (and thus there're corresponding service setting and user setting).  Service mode is necessary if you need to connect to VNC even when there's nobody logged in the system.