Windows server 2003 & terminal services HELP!

Ted Randall broadcastradio "at" accessnashville.com
Thu Apr 15 03:25:01 2004

We have used VNC for a number of applications and have never had a
problem.  We recently installed it on our windows 2003 file server at
work. We had a guy come in from out of town who was having problems
with terminal services. He came to us and told us he had to remove VNC
because it was interfering with terminal services.
Could this be the case?  We have had a number of fellow IT people
object to VNC being installed on things saying it was insecure etc.
We like VCN and have never had a problem with it and have almost had
to argue and fight to use it.  Is this claim about terminal services
founded?

Thanks Ted