Which is the best

W. Brian Blevins brian.blevins "at" tridia.com
Wed Apr 14 14:21:01 2004

Both Tridia the company and TridiaVNC the project are alive and
well.  TridiaVNC the distribution is similar to TightVNC,
including multiple desktop, stealth and remote cursor option support.
Our latest win32 viewer supports a "fit window" mode to automate
scaling adjustments:

http://www.tridiavnc.com/
FTP://ftp.tridia.com/pub/gpl/
http://www.tridia.com/

Brian

--
Brian Blevins

Tridia, Turning Downtime Into Uptime. (tm)
http://www.tridia.com/

Tridia's Mission: To always exceed our customers' expectations by providing
the absolute best software products backed by outstanding technical support
and customer service.  Please let us know how we are doing:
brian . blevins @ tridia.com or ceo-hotline @ tridia.com.