Allow Shutdown not in system registry

Wed Apr 14 12:40:01 2004

	No, there's nothing to do, strictly speaking.  Actually, this was already answered by someone else who stated that if the user sitting in front of the VNC server machine is the local admin, he could stop the service no matter what.  And somebody else also stated that if he's a simple user, under some circumstances he could still stop the service.

	So, why spend so much effort to prevent something which would happen no matter what we could do?

	However, for the original poster, if he's a domain admin, and when he wants to connect to a certain VNC server but finds that he can't, he could very well start the service remotely.  So, for the user, it's as if he can't shut down the service no matter how :-)