Windows 2000 and Windows XP VNC 3.3.7

Wed Apr 14 10:39:01 2004

	None of us is telepathic.  We can't guess what you've seen before your eyes and thought in your mind. Please give more details!

	In particular, what's this "hub engine" you're talking about?  What's its filename?  What's its use?  How did you get it supposing that it's not a standard Windows component?