Windows 2000 and Windows XP VNC 3.3.7

Neil Patel Neil.Patel "at" akctc.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 17:41:00 2004

Hi,
We have recently noticed (since our upgrade to XP) that the Hub engine process (running on Windows 2000) is terminating when we close the VNC session which is running on Windows XP.
We are using VNC 3.3.7 from an XP build.

Any Idea!

Neil

                	Email Disclaimer

Note: lon.ipalliance.net has been replaced by akctc.co.uk

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised.
and may be unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
the governing Atos KPMG Consulting client engagement letter.