Virtual displays

Tue Apr 13 17:17:01 2004

	(This message is to answer similar questions in several threads, not only this one).

	The FAQ/DOC have already answered your question/demand.  For example, about disabling the local input devices, it's answered here:
http://www.uk.research.att.com/archive/vnc/faq.html#q30

	About having several sessions, look here:
http://www.uk.research.att.com/archive/vnc/faq.html#q64

	About having a "virtual (second)" screen without having a real dual-head display card ..... well, it's not written in the DOC, but you have to know that this is implemented in the system and/or graphic card driver as "virtual desktop".  There might also be some commercial softwares to emulate this functionality, but as far as VNC is concerned, it's not programmed to capture this.  There's multi-display support under development, and if you would like to implement this, I don't think they would refuse your contribution.  Otherwise, you have to contend yourself with what it is presently :)