Allow Shutdown not in system registry

Tue Apr 13 17:13:53 2004

	Well, I have to add that, before somebody else says I'm misleading :p, since I'm talking about "service console", it's understood that I'm talking about WinNT platforms and thus not applied to Win9x.  And since I'm talking about domain controller, a domain or active directory has to be in place or else it doesn't make sense.