Having problem with VNC connection

Tue Apr 13 17:05:08 2004

	Take a look in the "event log" of the server machine and see if there's any error generated by VNC.

	Otherwise, it might have something to do with a timeout value inside the registry (cf Doc).  Before digging inside it, you could uninstall the VNC server, remove VNC related keys from the registry and reinstall to see if it works.