I need help with my IP

Peter Coulter peter "at" coulter.ndo.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 12:33:00 2004

You need to set up port-forwarding on your router. Check out your router
documentation on how to do this.
Port-forward port 5900 to the local LAN IP address of the PC you want to run
with VNC. Then the external attempts to connect to VNC will get through your
router to the right place (and http://www.gotomyvnc.com should be able to
show this).
BTW: put a good password on both the router and VNC, as now that you've
broadcast your public IP address ...!!!!

Peter Coulter