reaching our two computers

Wayne Sturm wsturm "at" mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 10 19:04:00 2004

WE have downloaded the server on two machines  our entire network.  It
is a small home office.  We have a router and DSL connection. We can
access each computer from home with the viewer, but are unable to access
remotely.  We know that the IP address is dynamic on the exterior side
how can we find out what it is when we are traveling for the next 3
months?  We are able to find the dynamic address while here in the
office and on the machine, but what about when sitting in the Yukon in
an internet cafi?

Thanks

Wayne Sturm

Creative Conservation

PO Box 870898

Wasilla, AK 99687

Phone 907 373-7374

FAX  503 212-1001

www.creative-conservation.com

"Conserving rural values through creative outreach and education."