Don't exit unless I say to!

J W mastermind33332002 "at" yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 04:49:00 2004

I'm sorry, I think you're probably right now that I think of it.  Maybe it was tightvnc that had it.
It sure would be a wonderful feature to add though, if someone where ever ambitious enough...  I'll be one of the many looking forward to this feature if ever implemented.
(It's quite different than from linux, where you're at a shell anyway, and you can simply scroll up to your last command)

adieu,
JW

James Weatherall <jnw "at" realvnc.com> wrote:
J W,

I'm afraid that VNC Viewer for Windows has never had the behaviour you
describe!

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.