Specifying host in command line

Fri Apr 9 13:03:00 2004

	"Manually"?

	I've reread again what you've typed and I guess I see what your problem is.

	You see, your vncviewer's path is
C:\Program Files\RealVNC\vncviewer.exe
in which there's a blank space between the word "Program" and the word "Files".

	When there's any space in a path, you have to include it within quotes.  That means, you have to write
"C:\Program Files\RealVNC\vncviewer.exe" 192.168.0.62

	HTH