Hey - new user

Benjamin Hutton BHutton "at" groupwise.swin.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 04:19:00 2004

Hey all,
I've just downloaded the program. I've tried a few remote programs so
far without success. The XP 'remote terminal' and pcanywhere. With both
I've had the same problem. I set them up, but I can't connect from
another computer.

To avoid that happening here, I'm hoping to get some setup advice.

I'm running Win XP Pro at home. I use Zonealarm as a firewall. I'm
hoping to connect from another home computer with the same setup, and
from work. I work at a University. My office PC is running windows XP
Pro, but I'm not sure about firewall etc.

Any advice???

Thanks.

Ben