Web-based VNC access

Wed Apr 7 15:42:00 2004

	Of course when the X appears it's perceived by end-users as a flaw in your software, because it IS.

	The quality of a product is not only the product itself, but also the service associated.  You should, BEFORE selling or installing your product, either tell your users that JRE is needed or install JRE for them.  Or you could change the HTML stream generated by VNC's integrated HTTP server so that there's something written between <applet> and </applet> which could lead user to download the correct JRE, etc, etc, etc.