Web-based VNC access

William Hooper whooper "at" freeshell.org
Wed Apr 7 13:53:01 2004

Stephan A. Edelman said:
> I welcome the availability of an ActiveX control for two reasons: (1) The
> reality is that Java is becoming less accessible due to the fact that
> Microsoft has decided to remove it from its browser.

If indeed they leave it out, but I doubt they will.

ActiveX and MSJVM are both one trick ponies.  Neither work with anything
that isn't IE.  I'm not saying that an ActiveX control won't be attractive
to some people, I personally don't see any advantage to it, however.

William Hooper