Web-based VNC access

William Hooper whooper "at" freeshell.org
Wed Apr 7 13:53:01 2004

Stephan A. Edelman said:
> I welcome the availability of an ActiveX control for two reasons: (1) The
> reality is that Java is becoming less accessible due to the fact that
> Microsoft has decided to remove it from its browser.

If indeed they leave it out, but I doubt they will.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46512-2004Apr2.html

ActiveX and MSJVM are both one trick ponies.  Neither work with anything
that isn't IE.  I'm not saying that an ActiveX control won't be attractive
to some people, I personally don't see any advantage to it, however.

--
William Hooper