SpeedStream 5600 DSL Router/Modem and VNC Response: "failed to connect to server"

Wed Apr 7 10:16:01 2004

	Take a look Scott's FAQ on this at:
http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/127.html

	You could also take a look here which is essentially the same:
http://www.realvnc.com/faq.html#firewall

	But if you've already read them and found them not "plain" enough, I think you'd better call a friend and ask him to help you :-)