Disconnect when connected

Wed Apr 7 09:55:01 2004

	Do you mean you this situation?
You're sitting in front of a certain computer, let's call it A, and start TS client (the old and real name of "Remote Desktop Connection", thanks to Microsoft for another confusion!) to connect to your server called B.

From within your session in B, you start VNC client to connect to a third computer called C.  But the VNC client just stays on the screen for a few seconds and then it goes away.

	Is it like this?  What is the system of C?  WinNT or what?  Anyway, try
1) from A, start a VNC client to connect to C and see if you have the same problem.
2) sit in front of B and login to the console session instead of TS session.  From inside, try using VNC client and see if the same problem occurs.
3) Reinstall VNC server inside C