Failed to Connect to Server

Ying Wu ying_wu88 "at" yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 19:52:01 2004

Hi,
     I am new to VNC software. I just installed X86
Win32 (3.3.7) both at work and home today.
     My work PC is on LAN and the IP address is not
static, but hostname is static. I have tried to use
both, but I got message: 'Failed to connect to
server'. When I tried to ping the work PC from home, I
got the same message. I am not an export on port and
listener. I don't know whatelse I need to do to make
it work. I checked the FAQ and other emails list here.
I still don't know what to do.
    Could someone please help me out???
Thank you very much in advance!!!
Ying