Power settings

Mon Apr 5 10:53:00 2004

	You could probably switch off monitor physically or by software like screen-saver but beware that there're some incidents telling that VNC is not able to wake up monitor in sleep mode, though nobody knows why.

	As to hibernate, I think you'd better try it yourself than asking here, but if hibernate means that the system can't accept event like network connection, you'd better not use it.