SmartCode VNC Manager 2.0 released
Mon Sep 15 11:09:00 2003
I'm glad to announce availability of SmartCode VNC Manager 2.0.
VNC Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to
connect, view and take remote control of any computers running VNC or
Windows Terminal Servers.
Cools features in this release are:
* VNC deployment wizard. Allows remote installation of TightVNC and RealVNC
based servers using MSI packages built by SmartCode.
* VNC Manager can reset remote VNC Server password.
* Customizable "External tools" allow you to easily launch other
applications while working in the VNC Manager. You can specify arguments and
a working directory when launching the tool.
* VNC Manager can connect to UltraVNC server using Windows NTLM
authentication mode.* Integrated Windows domain and workgroup computers
browser. With ability to browse computer shares, open Computer Manager
snap-in and Windows Explorer.
* Windows domain/workgroup and IP address (up to class B network) scan.
Allows scan for active VNC servers.
For more information please visit: http://www.yurysweb.com/smartcode/