Linux Recent Servers List

jwaterbrook jwaterbrook@keyww.com
Thu Jul 31 21:18:00 2003

I'm using the debian package if that helps at all.
vncviewer is the standard console run viewer that pops up the x desktop
after server/password are entered.
xvncviewer when run pops up a graphical x server box prompt to enter the
server and then pops up another after that to enter the password, then
pops up the x desktop.