Fw: vnc on macOS

Thomas Newman tnewman@plt2.k12.wy.us
Wed Jul 30 20:36:00 2003

K...guess attachments don't work.  Anyway, sometimes I get a runtime error,
and the viewer crashes, or sometimes it just crashes.  I don't even make it
past the original screen telling that the screen is loading.

Any ideas?

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Newman
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:28 PM
Subject: vnc on macOS

Here is a screen shot of what happens when I attempt to use the viewer on a
windows 2000 machine to connect to a mac running os 8.6. I went ahead and
installed the cromatix vnc server, and am using the viewer version 3.3.7

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thomas Newman

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
vncerror.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/ignore which had a name of
SecurityCheck.txt]