Multiple sessions/servers on Win computer

Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com
Wed Jul 30 20:02:00 2003

You can accomplish it with some programs such as VirtualPC from Connectix
http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc6m.html which was bought out by Microsoft
or VMWare http://www.vmware.com/ is another.  Since you're posting on a VNC
list, you can also mess around with BeTwin http://www.thinsoftinc.com/products_betwin_info.html
which I was eventually able to get to work with virtual (vdacc) drivers from Ultr@VNC and
some USB mice and keyboards attached, but doing nothing.  It works, but it's really not
cost effective, at least not for my company.  These three will work with desktop software
I think Citrix requires the server version of Windows unless I'm mistaken.

Regards,
  Beau