VNC 4.0 Beta 3

Scott C. Best sbest@best.com
Tue Jul 29 18:59:01 2003

	As William suggests...please feel free to post any
answers your might have to FAQ's such as this one. I had a
blurb on the site already about TightVNC.vs.RealVNC (and all
of the other VNC versions I've heard about), but surely some
could be amplified or clarified.

	Anyhow, the one about TightVNC is right here:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/11.html

-Scott