Revisit: Cadence and RealVNC Client

James Weatherall jnw@realvnc.com
Tue Jul 29 16:23:01 2003

"Devnull",

Have a try with VNC 4.0 Beta 3.  It includes some performance tweaks that
target Jeff's problems with Cadence, plus some more general ones,
particularly in the Windows VNC Viewer.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.

--
Dear All,

I just read through the archives and noticed that several people in the
last month had a similar query regarding "Cadence Slowness"

Jeff Boerio remarked that he had worked with the developers about fixing
the problems.

1. I would like to get a better idea about what exactly the problem is and
so would appreciate some inputs on that.

2. When is the release set(if there is one) for the new client.

Thanks for writing this very useful piece of software.

Regards,

/dev/null