Outlook address book and VNC

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel@llgc.org.uk
Tue Jul 29 14:53:01 2003

Chris Cartledge wrote:

> I am having a problem with VNC and was hoping someone might be able to shed
> some light on it.  I VNC in to the host pc, open Outlook XP I click New
> Message, click the To button and we have some address books set up so when
> type the name in of a contact to search Outlook freezes and I have to use
> task manager to close it.

Any chance of telling us which Version of VNC you're using, which
platform you're running the server on (I assume XP, but I could be
wrong) and which version/platform the VNC viewer is running on?

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel@llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst