VNC and SSL

"Beerse, Corné" c.beerse@torex-hiscom.nl
Tue Jul 29 12:32:30 2003

If you need to use ssl, then security is required.
If  security is required, then you should not use the java viewer. Having
the java viewer active is kind of like having the ladder out at night. Its
like giving the hackers the tool they need.

If you need access over a public network, use the binary viewer for your
desktop.