VNC and SSL

Dominik Stok?osa osa@man.poznan.pl
Tue Jul 29 09:53:00 2003

I forgot to point that I know this solution and it is fine for me. But
my organization wants to have the data exchange through the SSL, which
requires changing java viewer to use SSL sockets ( I have already done
that) and vnc server to use for example openSSL library.
The problem is that I am not so experienced with linux and C, that is
why I am asking for help.

But thanks anyway Rach.