VNC and SSL

Dominik Stok?osa osa@man.poznan.pl
Tue Jul 29 09:23:00 2003

Hi there.

I have searched the mailing list for the secure implementation of the
vnc server. I did not find any (except for windows).
I need a secure vnc server for linux. I have found many request for that
, but nobody did that (point me if I am wrong).   I am  curious why ?

I am planning to implement a secure server but do not have experience
with that. So I have the following questions :
1). effort estimation in days - any suggestions
2). Maybe some of you have done that and is willing to share the sources
3). I have found the link to the Ray Jones' page who implemetn ssl , but
the link is borken. Does any of you have the Ray Jones' sources?

Thanks in advance,

Dom