Another try for using VNC with stunnel

Vizo Bilisim Ltd. vizo@vizo.com
Thu Jul 24 09:20:01 2003

Hi,

I could not be able to use RealVNC server to honour requests coming from the
local port of the stunnel. I have added "AllowLoopback" reg key and set its
value to 1, but nothing happens, when I point the VNC viewer from the client
PC to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5900, I can connect, but when I point to localhost, 0r
127.0.0.1, I get the message "Local loopback connections are refused". The
VNC server runs as a service, b}th PC's have Windows XP Pro with all the
patches appiled.

When I check the stunnel logs, everything seems OK, and there is no error
message.

I wonder if there is anybody that uses VNC over stunnel.

Veli Izzet