Xvnc - different window manager (fwd)

Bill Cassady caersidi@freeshell.org
Wed Jul 23 18:01:01 2003

Forwarded to the list for reasons evident from the text.

caersidi@sdf.lonestar.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:40:56 -0000
From: "ignuu2" <ignuu2@yahoo.com>
To: Bill Cassady <caersidi@freeshell.org>
Subject: Re: Xvnc  - different window manager

For boot on deb you can just create a script in your runlevel to do
it start the app for you.  My default runlevel is 5 so in /etc/rc5.d
I create a file called S90vnc and put the statement in there.

Have fun.  Also I have been trying to post to the list however my
posts just don't work what gives.  I get an email from yahoo mailer
daemon saying it can't find the mx record for the group.  I have
tried to post twice in the last 24 hours but so far my message has
not shown up.

Ain't a yahoo list:

-Bill

--- In vnc-list@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cassady <caersidi@f...> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Antony Gelberg wrote:
>
> > I am running Xvnc on Debian.  I use gnome and gdm locally - but
I'd like