Screensaver Password problem

Steve Palocz spalocz@tgtsolutions.com
Tue Jul 22 17:23:00 2003

Yep,

You currently only have current user properties set for vnc. You need to
set the default settings to be able to control at the screen saver or
the windows lock screen. (start button, programs, vnc, vnc server, show
default settings.| or type winvnc -defaultsettings.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin@realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin@realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Mr c b
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:13 AM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Screensaver Password problem

I can't seem to VNC to a server when the screensaver
password is on.  If I physically walk out to the
machine and type in the password, then walk back to my
machine and retry, I can VNC fine.  I'm running 3.3.7.
 I've got admin rights. Is there any work around or am
I just missing an option somewhere?