Getting started

Dave Hutchins gus1611@hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 16:17:00 2003

Bill / All

Both systems are set to go and working.
But I'm having problems viewing the unix box thru the PC.
I think it may be related to a KVM switch I'm using that feeds both systems
into a single monitor/keyboard .

>From the PC I've successfully viewed other machines, and other PC's have
viewed my unix box.
But I can't seem to view my own from my PC ??

The only thing I can think of is the KVM switch my be interfering ?

Any ideas ?