Att:About VNC Server Ports

William Hooper whooper@freeshell.org
Fri Jul 18 13:26:01 2003

Bacus - Istanbul said:
> Wont you answer?  I am waiting for your answer still
>
> Thank You

This is not a VNC question, this is an ISA Server question.  You need to
forward the ports in your ISA configuration (if it will allow you to).  I
would guess that the reason you haven't gotten any responses is that
people here may not have experience with ISA Server.  I suggest you also
try a mailing list for ISA Server and see if someone there can help you.

--
William Hooper