reaching a remote PC via a dial up connection

Martin Cole martincole@martincole.com
Thu Jul 17 14:38:01 2003

   Hi I have just downloaded your software.
   My  setup is that I have main PC connected to the interned permanently
   with broadband.
   I have two other computer set up to "Internet connections share".
   It is one of these other computer that I need to remotely control.
   I  have  installed the software on the computer I want to control with
   out problems.
   For  other reasons I have disabled the fire wall on this one PC and it
   needs to stay this way.
   I have tried to connect using the setting as given but I cannot.
   The  configuration of the Router has the following numbers but I would
   not  know  what  to do with these. (They came on a sheet of paper when
   the ADSL line was installed)
   WAN IP 80.33.100.254 Mask 255.255.255.0
   LAN IP 192.168.0.254 Mask 255.255.255.0
   Config  of  the  computer  also came on a sheet of paper when the ADSL
   line was installed
   LAN IP 192.168.0 (and then the numbers of each PC on the network)
   MASK 255.255.255.0
   Port of connection 192.168.0.259
   DNS 194.224.52.36 / 194.224.52.37
   In summary:
   I  can  use VNC across my network without problems. (of course this is
   not a lot of use)
   When Connect to the internet via a dial up connections I cannot access
   any PC on my network
   Any help gratefuly received
   Martin Cole

   Martin
   People  look  and  think  they  see  when in reality they only see the
   thoughts they think and the sounds they hear. Martin Cole
   How  to  make  100,000pa  or more trading the stock markets and how to
   keep it.
   http://www.professionalactivitytracker.com/
   http://www.martincole.com
   Email: martincole@martincole.com

   This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
   legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
   of   this  email  without  the  consent  of  the  sender  is  strictly
   prohibited.
   Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
   recipient and then erase the email from your in box and do not
   disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
   information in any medium.