AuthHosts

ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 17:13:01 2003

Hi,

I've been messing with the AuthHosts settings and running some tests. I've set
-:+192.168.
in the registry, but find when I try to connect from my PC, (IP 192.168.60.68) I get "Your connection was rejected." However if I set
-:+192.168
in the regisry, without the final dot (.) it connects ok.

Is this a bug? Why should the last dot stop it from connecting?

Cheers

Ben

Triumph International Ltd
Arkwright Road, Groundwell, Swindon, SN25 5BE

Ben Blackmore
I.T. Department

Phone:      +44 (0) 1793 720126
Fax:           +44 (0) 1793 720179
Mail:           ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk
Visit us at: http://www.triumph-international.co.uk

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.