Can't lock local keyboard when AllowProperties=0

Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com
Wed Jul 16 15:08:00 2003

William was close on this, but VNC's documentation is a little off.  In the registry key
HKLM\Software\ORL\WinVNC3\Default
place the DWord "LockSettings" with an s at the end and set it to the value of 2
also place the DWord "LocalInputsDisabled" (that's local inputs disabled) and set it to the value of 1

This should get you all set up.

Regards,
  Beau