krfb

jwaterbrook jwaterbrook@keyww.com
Mon Jul 14 17:33:00 2003

To clarify:

Yes, I want to see the same desktop (the 0 desktop) with multiple clients.
I have tried the clients "-shared" option, and it has no effect.

It's true that it's intent seems to only want to support one client at a
time, but it should be tweakable (its linux, not microsoft for goodness
sake! :) )

Thank you for your reply Grant,
I may want to submit something to kde bugs, but I thought maybe someone
here might know if there was a way to work around this????
I saw x0rfbserver and didn't really play with it a whole lot, I may need
to, because I could recompile it how I want that way.

If anyone knows how to work around this in krfb (i.e. take a look at the
variable in kinetd_krfb.desktop, and see if you can make sense of it),
please let me know
Thanks