Different Linux session views from W2k?

nhytro-python@web.de nhytro-python@web.de
Mon Jul 14 13:28:01 2003

Hi!

After configuring the VNCServer start script to use KDE instead of TWM, I could log on and see my Linux box4s  desktop from my W2k VNC viewer. Everything works fine, just out of curiosity, I connected a monitor to the Linux box and I noticed that all my mouse movements,  windows or menus that I click on or applications are not replicated on the linux box!

I really would  like all what I do in the W2K viewer to show up also on the Linux box because I would like to remotely help a Linux  newbie. Is there something else that I have to configure?

Thanks
Nur bei WEB.DE Testsieger FreeMail testen und damit 1 qm Regenwald
schuetzen. Jetzt anmelden und mithelfen! http://user.web.de/Regenwald