trouble in using winvnc

Scott C. Best sbest@best.com
Tue Jul 8 23:31:00 2003

Mr. Wang:

	Your target VNC server at work is most likely behind
*some* sort of firewall, either a "personal firewall" like
ZoneAlarm or WinXP's builtin one, or a NAT'ing router. I'd
be amazed if there really was "no firewall at all".

	I've collected some suggestions into a "troubleshooting
guide", available here:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/4.html

	Hope this helps!

-Scott