nohostroute error

Jerry Westrick Jerry@Westrick.Com
Tue Jul 8 12:45:00 2003

The people in this list donot approve of "beaking" the security measures
implemented...

Neither do I.

So Jianyu, what we recomend is that you have the necesary ports opend
for you.  If the security manager closed all ports, I'm sure he had his
reasons.  I you want to access a pc outside of his secure area, I'm sure
you have your reasons.  If your reasons, and his reasons don't conflict,
I'm sure he'll open the port for you.

Then again, the purpose of this list is to help people with VNC
problems, and not to lecture them on Net-etiquette....

So I'll answer you question.

I'm not shure if what you are trying to do is possible since I don't
know what type of proxy your going through, but you can start your
server so that it answers to port 80.  This might work.

Jerry Westrick