nohostroute error

Jianyu Lin linjy@i-net.com.cn
Tue Jul 8 11:22:01 2003

hi, Jerry

!!!!Thanks for your answer.
	With your words, I guess the second port is blocked. Because my client PC is behind a http proxy, it can only ask for http protocol. It can't use other protocol. So I can visit the webpage, but not to use the other protocol and port. It is so sorry.

	I have used a another tools named "Totalrc". It can remotly control host only by using Http protocol. But why not VNC?

FYI: http://www.totalrc.net