Roasting old chestnuts

Enver ALTIN ealtin@casdb.com
Sun Jul 6 14:53:01 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 16:24, Robert de Bath wrote:
> Finally: Yes I've heard of ultravnc, but it's windows only.

For people using Unix, we really don't need file transfers in VNC, since
we can easily get our files using FTP, scp(sftp/ssh) and via other
useful software.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"You can write a small letter to Grandma in the filename."
		-- Forbes Burkowski, Computer Science 454

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]