:Re: a a a Tiny Embedded World and a a a Big VNC - is it possible ??

Bill Cassady caersidi@freeshell.org
Sat Jul 5 16:14:00 2003

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, karthik bala guru wrote:

> It would be a win 95/98/XP/ME system
>
> karthik bala guru

My experience is limited to Linux-Linux, Linux-Win98, Win98-Linux.
All these combinations have worked fine.

I have seen a few notes on this list of various troubles getting
Win2000 and XP configured properly with VNC, but nothing insurmountable
that I have noticed.

-Bill