Java error - NoClassDefFoundError

Anthony Jewell tjewell "at" cregganna.com
Fri Jul 4 10:30:01 2003

Your class path is not set to include the directory that holds
vncviewer.jar.

Either include the classpath on the command line (-classpath
"PathList") or use the CLASSPATH environment variable. PathList is ":"
seperated list of directories on Unix and ";" seperated list on
Windows.

Note that in a browser, the vncviewer class is downloaded from the vnc
server.

Anthony

--
Tony Jewell                             Tony.Jewell "at" cregganna.com
Cregganna Computer Consultants Ltd.     http://www.cregganna.com/