Use on Remote LAN PC without physically installing VNC...

Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com Beau.Haefke@fedgroup.com
Thu Jul 3 14:28:01 2003

Musab,

  You have a few options, if you want to go from a DOS prompt, I recommend and use Fastpush http:\\www.darkage.co.uk
I can install VNC and start the service on any system on the network in less than 20 seconds.  If you'd like something that
also has a graphical interface, I know of two different VNC manager programs that I know of.  VNCon http:\\vncon.chronetal.co.uk
is a free manager, but hasn't been updated in a few months.  It has the option to remotely install VNC, start or stop the service,
shutdown or reboot the remote system and can display up to 25 different client screens at once.  It also includes a fast network
scan for active sessions of VNC.  VNCScan http:\\www.vncscan.com has many similar features, but is not free, it uses the Fastpush script to install, but has a graphical interface to set it up.  I'm not sure about the multiple display, but it also includes
a way to connect to terminal services as well.

Regards,
  Beau