(no subject)

ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 12:51:02 2003

it'll work over any connection with TCP/IP. I.e. the host dials out to the internet, and so does the server, as long as you know the
servers IP address you can connect. I've also been able to setup an incoming connection on the server PC, so I can dialin, and take
control with VNC via IP address.

Triumph International Ltd
Arkwright Road, Groundwell, Swindon, SN25 5BE

Ben Blackmore
I.T. Department

Phone:      +44 (0) 1793 720126
Fax:           +44 (0) 1793 720179
Mail:           ben.blackmore@triumph-international.co.uk
Visit us at: http://www.triumph-international.co.uk

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

                      <b.maxwell@mail.         To:
                      famu.edu>                cc:      <VNC-List@realvnc.com>
                      Sent by:                 Subject: (no subject)
                      03/07/2003 12:05

Does VNC only work with networked computers.  Or can it function as a clent/
server via modem connections.  I have been unable to locate documentation that
explains this.
VNC-List mailing list
To remove yourself from the list visit: