Share a Single Window using VNC

Hetal Patel
Wed Jul 2 04:29:00 2003

Hi ...
As I had mentioned, the link on the page you specified is broken. That is singlewindow vnc app is not available for download.
Would anyone know where its moved to?

William Hooper <> wrote:
Hetal Patel said:
> Hey all,
> On the contribs/add-ons page for VNC, there is an article about "share a
> single window". I wanted acess to that version of VNC app and its code.
> (
> The link to download the app seems to be broken. Does anyone have that
> version of VNC or know the location to the new link where this app may be
> ?
> thanks,
> Hetal.

I believe Rudi De Vos is working on UltraVNC now:

William Hooper
VNC-List mailing list
To remove yourself from the list visit:

Do you Yahoo!?